Characterized by their innate drive to create and innovate in the world. This Archetype families purpose in life is creativity and the act of creating new things.
The artist is driven to express and communicate new concepts. These are people who seem to have a creative touch in every little thing they do. Not all of them physically create art but the energy they put out into the world is art in and of itself. They can be very spontaneous and act very quickly on their creative impulses.
How do I develop my skills as an artist without fear of failure or fear of judgement holding me back from my purpose?
I can see opportunities for expression in everything I do and I love to use this talent to bring joy into people’s lives and communicate the important things in life.
- Carnelian – Confidence, Prosperity
- Snowflake Obsidian – Creativity, grounding
- Amethyst – Creativity, Healing
- Tigers Eye – Confidence, Creativity, Prosperity
- Cinnamon – Warmth, Joy, Comfort
- Orange – Passion
- Wildflowers – Creativity
- Lavender – Calming and focus
- Patchouli – Magic, Creation
- Amber – Warmth