The Seeker – The seekers are marked by their innate curiosity for the world. They love to explore and share their experiences of the world. Seekers are meant to inspire.
The true idealist. The naturalist has big ideas of what the world should be. They are typically very down to earth and have a very deep connection with nature. They are very in tune with themselves but this can often lead them to be very disconnected with the world around them which causes them to dislike confrontation.
How do I start to create the change I want to see in the world and feel like what I am doing is important even if it does not solve the problem in its entirety.
I find fulfillment in fully committing myself to a cause and inspiring others to do so as well. I seek to discover life’s mysteries through my connection to nature.
- Green aventurine – Balance, soothing, calming
- Howlite – Communication, healing
- Clear quartz – Energy, positive vibes
- Amazonite – Wisdom, calming, good luck
- White Sage – Purification
- Basil – Protection
- Dragons Blood – Magic, Protection
- Calendula – Divine Inspiration
- Connection to Nature